Ok, time for an update.
I have a surgery date! November 19th at an unknown time I will be getting operated on by a man I've never met. Fun times! Seriously though, I'm glad I know when and that it's only 10 days away. I'm looking forward to having this all dealt with and moving on so I can learn about how my body will react for the rest of my life. I want to get this over with.
I also have a job. It's not a great job but it starts after I'm done with surgery, it's fast food asian. My boss seems nice and I like what his goal is with the staff. It's not perfect but it's income, which is very exciting.
I'm on the hunt for a new roommate again. Hillary is going to Chile in January. So if you know anyone looking for a place to live in courtenay for January 1st, let them and me know.
If anyone is looking for a strange but good movie I suggest Anamorposis. It's got Willem Dafoe and it's sick but amazing. Also Deception is good too, oh Ewan McGregor and Hugh Jackman!
Also, Captain Lui completed a shutout hat trick last night. Huzzah!
That's all my news. *waves*
Mood: Anxious
Music: "Love Song" - Sara Bareilles
Quote of the Day: "I Dunno... it's like elephants." - Originally Inna, then me yesterday.
If I Die Tomorrow: Find out if it was my frickin pancreas!
I am Thankful For: Gelato and fat free cream cheese.
Post Title Taken From: "Cray-fishing"- Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey. You don't know who I am so this may sound a little weird but your Canadian too so you can totally relate. I haven't been following your blog for very long but I noticed that you haven't written anything since you said you have surgery. I'm starting to get a little worried because the nineteenth was almost a week ago. I'm seriously hoping that the only reason you haven't posted is because you haven't had the time. I find your blog very eye opening and at such a young age you seem to be full of wisdom. Hopefully you're okay and you post soon so I can stop worrying. Isn't that weird how Canadians do that? I don't even know you but I'm worried about you anyways.
Post a Comment