Bucket List
(In no particular order)
1. Cross off all the places on my “places to have sex” list.
2.
3. Say “I love you” and not be afraid
4. Get a body piercing
5. Be a Mord-sith for Halloween
6. Go to a Broadway Musical in New York or London.
7. Stand at the top of a castle.
8. Write a novel.
9.
10. Try a really unusual food.
11.
12. Try an extreme sport.
13. Sing a set.
14. Feed a starving person.
15. Wear a costume on an ordinary day in a city.
16.
17. Decorate a room I LOVE.
18.
19. Demonstrate for Something I care about.
20.
21. Drive a motorcycle.
22. Own a house/apartment.
23. Live in a major city.
24. Throw a Masquerade Party.
25.
26. Travel by myself.
27. Finish my scrapbook.
28. Stop biting my nails.
29. Change someone’s world.
30. Have a piece of writing published professionally.
31. Kiss the ground of Ireland
32. Make amends
33. Love my body
34. Sell a fine art print
35. Swim with Dolphins
36. Get Married
37.
38. See the Giza Pyramids
39. Foster SPCA kittens/cats
40. Go rock climbing
41. Visit Auschwitz
42.
43. Learn to Scuba Dive
44. Have a boudoir portrait taken
45. Drive across Canada
46. Meet an internet friend in person
47.
48. Tour the catacombs of Paris
49. Take a carriage rise through Central Park
50. Learn to play a song on the violin
51. Finish a university degree
52. See Stonehenge
53. Kiss someone atop the Eiffel Tower
54. Help someone cross off a bucket list item
55. Go Geo-caching
56. Live abroad for 6 months or more
57. Write a fanfic
58. Ride in a hot air balloon
59. Throw a successful surprise party
60. Do a "photo-a-day" year
61. Stay a night in a haunted building
62. Attend a Christmas Midnight Mass
63. Snorkel a reef
64. Grow into the hippest old granny on the block
65.
66. Attend a music festival
67. Keep a Journal/blog at least once a week for a year
68. Volunteer abroad
69. Collect fantastic stories from strangers
70. Keep a travel journal/blog
71. Become an honorary Newfie
72. Be remembered for laughter
73. Provably meet someone famous
74. Fish in Greece
75. Wear a Bikini
76. Make a complete Turkey dinner
77. Act in a play (again)
78. Go to Disneyland
79. Write a song and perform it
80. Ride in Gondola
81. Gallop on horseback
82.
83. Play in a puddle every year
84. Sleep in a tree fort
85. Stay at an Ice Hotel
86. Visit the Waitomo caves in New Zealand
87. Teach English overseas
88. See/touch the Berlin wall
89. Walk the Great Wall
90. Plant and maintain a veggie garden for a whole season
91. Participate in a Charity walk
92. See a Pride Parade
93. Pay off my student loans
94. Learn to Surf
95. Shave my head for Cancer
96. Witness a miracle
97. Sew myself a dress
98. Compete in a geeky tournament, win or lose
99. Do one thing that scares me every year
100. Help someone achieve their dreams
An ambitious list that's heavy on travel, but that's just where I am in my dreams right now.
Mood: Flirtacious
Music: Les Mis soundtrack
Quote of the Day: "Yeeeaaah right. You're some weird corn fetishist, aren't you?" Ty - Inquiring why I had dropped corn down my bra (actual reason - I never learned to eat)
I am thankful for: Second chances
If I die Tomorrow: Tell everyone I love them and I'm sorry.

No comments:
Post a Comment