April 20, 2009

A short ramble.

It's been a while since my last update, so I thought I'd better do one.
Things are... well, I've been better.
I went to the doctor today to get some antidepressants. Hoping for better living through chemistry. Assuming I can remember to take them. Philip and I are still separate, except that makes it sound much simpler than it is, but I won't get into it.
I. hate. my. job. I seriously have to make a fist to keep myself from screaming at my boss and stabbing him with the freaking vegetable peeler. Honestly I can't put up with him much longer before I snap.
Aside from that I just feel... blah. I still have good moments and fun and stuff but in general I'm feeling lost, directionless, lonely. Pretty soon the neighbour boys will be gone, then the robyle too. I'll be back to having no one in town. If I could only win the lottery, everything would be so much easier.

Mood: Melancholy
Music: The sound of an empty house, and the hum of my computer.
Quote of the Day: "She's got eggs in her tummy!" - Philip on calling my mom a Chansey.
If I Die Tomorrow: Donate a bunch of my stuff to Vestige's fundraiser yard sale.
I am Thankful For: My true belief in love, and that I receive it.
Post Title From: N/A

1 comment:

GuhKnobKwi said...

Hey,
I know life can get hard sometimes but hang on because it always gets better. If you ever want someone to talk to you can e-mail me at: danielle_thorn@hotmail.com
I know we don't really know each other but talking to someone can really help. I've been so stressed and unsure of myself at times that I get depressed too. Watching comedies also helps. Laugh a little. TTYL
--->ScriptGirl!